Amazon Deal GTA IV Complete Max Payne 3 for 25

Amazon Deal GTA IV Complete Max Payne 3 for 25



Amazon has a pretty amazing "Gold Box" deal going on right now. You can pick up GTA IV Complete, which includes both GTA IV and Episodes From Liberty City, plus Max Payne 3 for 25 bucks. According to an Amazon rep on reddit, theyll give you a separate key for each game, so if you already own GTA IV like I do youll be able to give away/trade/sell that key to someone else. They have both Steam and non-Steam versions available.

GTA IV is a pretty rough console port, so youll need some pretty decent hardware to run the game well despite the fact that its 4 years old. I havent played through the entire game yet but I have played Episodes From Liberty City, which offers two side campaigns in the same city. GTA IV has a 90 on Metacritic but a 5.6 user score since its a terrible port. Max Payne 3 has an 87 with a 7.4 user rating - I havent played it so I cant comment myself.

This is a daily deal, so make sure to pick it up tonight if youre interested. You can grab the deal here.

download
alternative link download