ALBUM I SEE STARS New Demons 2013
I SEE STARS - New Demons [2013]

Background information: Origin Warren, Michigan, United States
Genres: Electronicore, Metalcore
Years active: 2006�present
Labels: Sumerian Records
Website: iseestarsmusic.com
Members: Brent Allen. Devin Oliver. Andrew Oliver. Jeff Valentine
Past members: Chris Moore, Jimmy Gregerson, Zach Johnson
Track | Tittle | Link Download | |
1 | Initialization Sequence | Solidfiles | |
2 | Ten Thousand Feet | Solidfiles | |
3 | Follow Your Leader | Solidfiles | |
4 | New Demons | Solidfiles | |
5 | Violent Bounce (People Like ���) | Solidfiles | |
6 | Murder Mitten | Solidfiles | |
7 | Were Not In Kansas Anymore... | Solidfiles | |
8 | Judith Rules! | Solidfiles | |
9 | Boris The Animal | Solidfiles | |
10 | Crystall Ball | Solidfiles | |
11 | When I Say Jump, You Say How High | Solidfiles | |
12 | Who Am I | Solidfiles | |
alternative link download