Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Removing Background



YouTube home World AIDS Day

Adobe Photoshop Tutorial (Removing Background)

729,321
Uploaded by JohnArneVan on Apr 29, 2008
((This is my first tutorial))

Im showing one of my ways to removing the background on a picture..

In this method I have used the tools: Quickmask, Background Ereaser Tool..
[Im using Adobe Photoshop CS3]

I hope this is helpful..
ENJOY! =D
  • likes, 128 dislikes

Top Comments

  • background? music rocks............
  • thank you so? much!!
    and i kinda like it that its fast, slow tutorials put me to sleep.
see all

Video Responses

  • Thumbnail6:24Refine Edge Toolby PSCS5Tuts5 views
  • Thumbnail4:55Photoshop Tutorial - Creating Textured Backgrou...by shreeve2166 views
see all

All Comments (483)

jefri427
  • @fantasia030 thats? what she said
  • when i Click two times at the background, it doesnt make a new layer of it... so i cant delete it, wha should i do? help plzz?
  • wadafak, i use mask and it selects only some crazy area i didnt select with mask thing.. got cs5. need answer :( from? all the marked area it selects only on my feet lol.
  • Good procedure & info but way too fast for me...lost me after the? double click to create layer.
  • Does? any one know how to remove an image back ground using illustrator?
  • This was a cool tutorial. Now I have? to go out and get Photoshop! lOl!
  • In the step where you are deleting the background around? the hair what do you do? I tried following the steps but when I try to delete the background it deletes the picture in the foreground.
  • why brad pitt? ?
  • damn i wish i was good? at photoshop
  • How the FUCK are we supposed to learn how to do this shit when ur moving? at lightening speed?!?!?!?!
View all Comments �
0Unsaved Playlist
About the new look|Send feedback


download
alternative link download